Glass Doctor auto glass specialists are fully trained to repair or replace your windshields, door glass, back glass, or any other glass on your vehicle. Whether you drive a Suburban, a Lexus, a Range Rover, a truck or any other make and model of vehicle, we have you covered.
Today’s automakers are including more and more technology as a component of your vehicle’s auto glass. Airbags, rain sensors, heating elements, lane departure warnings, forward crash detection and many other vehicle components depend upon a properly installed windshield to function correctly.
Your Glass Doctor auto glass specialist will ensure that all of these components are functioning correctly once your new glass is installed.
- Windshield Repair
Glass Doctor service specialists can repair small chips in windshields before they become a large cracks which are more expensive to replace and can compromise vehicle safety. These repairs can be made in less than an hour.
Why repair instead of replace?
- It’s convenient: Glass Doctor specialists typically repair your windshield within an hour, getting you back on the road and on with your day.
- It’s inexpensive: Repairing your windshield is far more economical than replacing the whole windshield.
- It’s safe: Repairing your windshield keeps the original factory equipment intact.
- It’s environmentally responsible: Repairing your windshield keeps your old glass out of landfills, where it stays forever.
- Windshield Replacement
Glass Doctor can replace the windshield on any vehicle if it can’t be repaired. Your windshield will be installed in a little more than an hour, using original equipment quality glass. Your Glass Doctor auto glass specialist will ensure that your vehicle’s airbags, rain sensors, heating elements, lane departure warnings, forward crash detection and other vehicle components are functioning correctly once your new glass is installed.
If your vehicle’s adaptive driving system requires recalibration after a windshield replacement, Glass Doctor is one of the only companies that can do this for you.
We will even handle filing the insurance paperwork for you if necessary.
Is your best option replacement or repair?
- Size and severity: Though there are a few exceptions, chips larger than a quarter generally require windshield replacement.
- Locations: Cracks near the edge of the windshield typically require replacement due to their tendency to spread. Chips directly in your line of vision often require replacement as well, as repairs often do not cure clearly, leaving disruptions in your line of vision.
- Time: The longer you leave chips or cracks unaddressed, the more likely contaminants will build up in it, making it difficult to perform a successful repair.
- Door, Back, Quarter Glass Replacement
At Glass Doctor, we replace broken door glass, back windows, quarter glass and more every day.
When one of these pieces is broken you need it fixed fast! Schedule a convenient same day appointment at your convenience.
Intricate components are inside your vehicle’s door- regulators, motors, trim pieces, speakers, sound deadening, and electrical components. The removal and replacement of trim pieces must be done carefully to not damage them. Broken glass left in your door panel can damage components and rattle around when you drive.
Your Glass Doctor specialist will take the time to clean up all of the broken glass and not do further damage to your vehicle in the process.
- Auto Window Tinting
Window tinting is a great way to add a sleek, stylish look to any vehicle. Glass Doctor® specialists have the expertise to install window tinting on any vehicle so you get a clean, professional appearance.
Window tinting does more than just make your vehicle look great; it also provides a better experience for the driver. Driving with the sun glaring on your face is uncomfortable and dangerous. Window film will help prevent harsh glares from the sun in areas where your sun visor cannot reach.
Over time, the interior of your car will suffer from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Not only will your upholstery start to fade, but also your dashboard and other surfaces will fade, crack or warp. Blocking the most harmful rays will keep the interior of your vehicle looking great for years to come.
Privacy & Security
It's not always a good idea to advertise everything you have inside your vehicle. Dark window tinting offers a layer of privacy to keep prying eyes at bay. Plus, kids watching videos will enjoy glare-free entertainment making the ride better for everyone.
Leaving a parked car in the sunlight will leave you with an unbearable situation when you return. Leather and vinyl seats sting bare skin, and soaring temperatures make it feel more like a sauna than a vehicle. Window film will help keep the heat from roasting the inside of your car.